Farmhouse dating from 1200, has 600 m2 built on the ground and four and a half hectares of land. Beautiful Hermitage of the ninth century next to the house.
The farm is located in a very quiet place, surrounded by fields and forest, with spectacular views of the Alt Empordà region.
The house is divided into a principle of two floors. But depending on the construction project that could be carried out, it could increase the number of floors to three, as well as that of the meters built, with an additional 300m2.
The farmhouse is cataloged, has light, (500m away), but is pending installation of the connection to the house.
Finca of easy and good access, has several access alternatives to the property. Own water well.
5km from the AP-7 motorway and 9km from the city of Figueras.
23 km from the beaches of Rosas and 28 km from the beaches of Llança.