Renovated village house of 240m2. Consolidation of the structure and the decks of the house is carried out. The distribution of spaces and the interior finishes as well as the installation facilities are pending. It is located in the municipality of Sant Miquel de Fluvià in the Alt Empordà, with a history known before the year 1.011.
A highlight of this population of the Alt Empordà is the monastery of Sant Miquel de Fluvià, which in the Middle Ages acquired some importance, today only preserves the church and some monastic dependencies.
Although today only the church and some of the monastic dependencies are conserved, San Miguel de Fluvià acquired some importance between the XI and XV centuries.
Abbot Oliba, the archbishop of Narbonne, the bishop of Girona and the counts of Empúries in 1045, attended the ceremony of consecration of the land where the Benedictine monastery was to be built.
The monastery continued its activity until its exclaustration in 1835.
The church, with an imposing bell tower annex built in the Lombard style, preserves inside the Romanesque capitals and the Gothic image of a polychrome alabaster Virgin.
The house is distributed over three floors.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, living room .
First floor: Large living room and lounge attached to this.
Third floor: Large living room and terrace on the lateral façade with access to a second upper terrace of 25m2 and a storage room. With view of the village and the surroundings.
The property has project, plans etc. The house has a good and easy access.