700m2 farmhouse dated in 1753, with three bodies of buildings, main house, guest house and the third of guards and service. The property is twenty hectares, of which thirteen are fields with 15,000 olive trees with a system of drip irrigation and thirteen forest. The house was renovated entirely thirty-two years ago.
The main house is divided into two floors:
Silver Floor: Entrance hall, living room with fireplace, small reading room, kitchen with fireplace and old refractory furnace room. Large terrace on the main facade of the house facing south.
In the main room directly overlooks the garden where the pool is out.
First floor: Spacious living room floor distributor that gives access to three double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Heating gasoil, two water wells, lakes, horse stables and chicken coops chickens, ducks and geese.
The guest house is divided into two floors.
Ground Floor: Small hall, kitchen and cellar, a double room with bathroom.
First floor: a living room with fireplace, double bedroom with dressing room and bathroom.
House Guards and service.
Gurdas house is divided into two floors:
Ground Floor: Living room with fireplace, kitchen, toilet.
First floor: three bedrooms and a bathroom.