Masia dated in the 1.867 with defense tower of the XII century with 1.178m2 constructed and 10.500 m2 of fields attached to the property. It was an old flour mill.
The house is composed of two constructive bodies joined by annexes.
The first and main consists of housing and attached ships.
The house is distributed in two floors.
Ground floor: Premises, workshop, a toilet, roasting room, small sla, entrance hall, office, room, boiler room, patio with porch, dining room, kitchens, bathrooms, living room.
First floor: hall distributor, hall, a bathroom, three double bedroom, living room in the tower, kitchen, living room, large studio.
The uses that the property disposes according to municipal regulations are:
• Livestock farming, intensive livestock use stable.
• Activities or equipment of public interest.
• Family housing, hotel, rural tourism, apartment-hotel, handicrafts, art, or catering.
• Supply station for fuels or other related to the roads.
• Parking or parking of caravans or caravans or trailers.
Property easily accessible and well communicated. It has two own water wells, heating, tank of propane gas, possibility to connect to the municipal gas city network.
It is a great possibility for investors, who need to have a large capacity in m2 available, well located and communicated.