Farmhouse located Alt Emporda riding Pla y l'Estany, just 15 minutes from Figueras.
It has wonderful views as it is located in the highest part of its surroundings. On the one hand you get to make out the Bay of Roses and secondly the snowy mountains of the Pyrenees.
It has an area of 120 hectares, of which 20 are farming and forestry rest (possibility to have up to almost 30 hectares of crops).
The construction of the house is rectangular, with two floors and bajocubierta with volumes of new adosdos a building facades. Alone has a barn and a warehouse of later construction. The exterior materials are stone walls, framed openings and bajocubiertas stone tiles. The time of its construction dates back to 1627.
In his rehabilitation uses: family, housing or residential tourist hotels and all kinds of leisure education activities allowed.
The living area is spread over 1,367 m2 and 368 m2 main house in the barn with a total of 1,736 m2. The property has a reform bill which allows an extension of up to 3,000 m2.
Both buildings need complete restoration.