Newly built country house of 350m2 with a plot of 175,000m2, located in Llagostera.
The house is distributed on two floors.
Ground floor: entrance hall, living room with access to the terrace, garden and pool. A triple room, a double room, a complete bathroom, an attached games room, a mechanic's workshop and a garage, with entrance through the back of the house.
First floor: a triple and a double room, a toilet.
Finca well communicated and easily accessible, pool, garden and lots of space.
Heating gas-oil. Close to all the service and shopping center and shops in the area.
Already from the Paleolithic one has knowledge of inhabited nuclei in the zone that at the moment occupies the municipal term. During the middle Ages, Llagostera, only configured by the old town, surrounded by the wall, became barony in 1375.
At the beginning of the 19th century, Llagostera became one of the towns with a strong cork industry activity, together with the neighboring Cassá de la Selva. This industry meant a demographic and urban growth of the population.
Since 1982, the Plaza del Castillo has been a monument that recalls the times when the town was rewarded with royal privilege. This was granted in Llagostera and Caldas de Malavella in 1241, when the two municipalities formed a royal mayoralty. The privilege, which redeemed the inhabitants of the two populations of certain feudal charges, was subsequently ratified by Charles IV, in 1793.
The church of Sant Feliu dates from the ninth century, although the remains of the original temple are scarce. The present temple is a mixture of Gothic constructions in the ships and baroque in the facade). Of the altar built at the end of the XV century, dedicated to San Julián, there is no vestige left, as well as the Baroque altarpiece that was destroyed by the Civil War. At the moment the temple, of baroque facade, is configured by a Gothic ship with lateral chapels.
Llagostera is a municipality in the comarca of Girones in the province of Gerona, Spain.
It is located between the towns of Cassa de la Selva and Santa Cristina de Aro. It is a transit point between the capital, Gerona, and the municipalities of the Costa Brava.
It is located at the southern end of the Girones region. Its municipal district, the largest in the region (76.36 km²).
To the east, Llagostera is integrated into the wooded area of the Gavarres massif.
The strategic situation of the municipality has turned it into a land of passage and connection between Girona's interior and the central Costa Brava. You can get to Llagostera by the C-65 roads, from Girona to San Feliu de Guixols, by the GI-674 of Caldas de Malavella or by the C-35 of Tosa de Mar and Vidreras, which connects with the AP7 motorway.