The population of Ultramort is documented from the year 1046 with the name of Ultramorte. The year 1316 became part of the term of the castle of Rupià, castle at that time possession of the bishops of Gerona. It is a small village located between Verges and Parlavà, near the river Ter, 5 minutes from La Bisbal, 15 minutes from Torroella de Montgrí, 20 minutes from the beaches of Empúries, and 20 minutes from Girona.
The area allows to enjoy good restaurants, art galleries, music festivals, nearby medieval towns, fantastic landscapes of the Baix Empordà and many outdoor activities, such as hiking, cycling, off-road vehicles, golf, etc. A place to enjoy the countryside and much more.
Plot located in the population of Ultramort, are located in an extension of the town integrating perfectly into the rural environment. The urban planning that has been done, by the architects and promoters of this project, has had the success of not breaking the continuity with the old nucleus of the population, getting, that like most of the town houses, these new buildings are integrated into the constructive set of the villa and are protected in turn from the tramontana wind, characteristic of the area, and that all of them are oriented to the south, where the views of the fields and forests are unbeatable.
It is an area where the plots are very quiet, at the end of the street, where the circulation of vehicles is minimal and exclusive to the neighbors who live in the house.