BUILDING RULES. COMMON DETERMINATIONS OF ZONES AND SYSTEMS
1. The roof of the buildings will have to be inclined, to two or more slopes, with slope of 25%. The start of the cover is placed on a horizontal line that is parallel to the exterior parameters of the façades located at a height not exceeding the maximum. The roof will be of traditional Arabic color (not red) tile.
2. Above the deck plan, only the chimney and lightning protection elements can be removed. The antennas of TV, FM and parabolic have to be placed at garden level.
3. The space under deck may be habitable.
4. The deck may fly 0.40 m. Beyond the plan of facade, forming the eaves a maximum front of 30 cm. Of thickness.
5. The highest point of the deck above the regulating height shall not exceed 1.50 m.
The minimum useful height allowed will be as follows:
• Ground floor: 2,50 m
• Floor: 2,50 m
• Basement: 2,20 m
1. The garages will have a natural ventilation of at least 8% of the surface of the garage.
2. The minimum measures of a parking space shall be 2.20 m x 4.50 m.
3. The ramps will have a maximum slope of 20% that will be reduced to 4% the last four meters followed to the exit in the public space. The minimum width of the ramps shall be 2,75 m.
1. The fences will conform to the alignments determined in the management plans.
2. Street fences or public spaces shall be made of opaque material up to a height of 0.45 m. With the same finish as the facade and up to 1.80 m with metallic element type plastified green gate, with respect to street alignment, private community garden or public space. They will comply with the determinations of the management plan.
3. Equal prescription will comply with the fences between neighbors, measured with respect to the natural level of the land.
4. A Detail Study will determine the grade of each of the fence alignments.
In the event that it is necessary to level the ground with terraces, these will be arranged so that its height is not 1,50 m. For over or 2,20 m. Below the natural level of land, understood as the natural level of the land, which results after the work of urbanization defined in the corresponding project.
In cases where single-family dwellings are chosen, the open-fronted partitions will be treated and finished with definitive facade materials.
In order to protect the landscape of the "Los Vilars" area and under traditional architecture integrating criteria, the external facade treatments and the constructive typologies of the buildings to be built in the planning sector will have to comply, apart from that which is regulated in The specific regulations, with the following conditions:
1. Facade finishing materials shall be:
- Of prohibited use:
- billet viewed
- ceramic pots
- prefabricated panels
- imitation stone (plaster, painted, etc.)
- facade finishes with strident or very dark tones
- black or red tile
- Recommended for use:
- Façade finishes of colors of the earthy range
- Carpentry in painted wood or colored aluminum
- Railings and gratings of iron of simple drawing
- Traditional Arabic roof tiles (not red)
2. The building typology will be simple, avoiding the excessive setbacks of the building and arranging the openings according to those verticals.
PARTICULAR DETERMINATIONS FOR THE AREAS
Single family home (4th)
1. The building type will be single-family dwelling isolated or paired, as long as it occupies a minimum surface area for each dwelling.
Parameters related to the plot:
2. It establishes a minimum parcel of 1,300 m2
3. It establishes a facade of minimum parcel of 20 m.
4. The planning of the building will be according to plot occupation.
5. The maximum occupancy will be 20%. An auxiliary occupation of 6% is allowed.
6. The first floor can not be more than 60% of the ground floor.
7. The building will comply with the following requirements regarding the limits:
- It will have to be placed between the zones indicated like "Zone of Location of the Building" according to the project of urbanization.
- A minimum of 3 m will be separated. Of any other limit, whether it be street or demarcation.
Parameters related to the building:
8. The maximum height shall be 6.50 m. Corresponding to ground floor and a ground floor.
9. The basement is allowed in an occupation equal to the maximum of plot.
10. The maximum building roof is determined by applying a clean buildability of 0,46 m2 st / m2 floor.
Parameters reflected to the building:
11. The auxiliary building will respect the same requirements in terms of separation within limits as the main building.
12. In all cases they will comply with the following determinations:
- Maximum regulating height: 3,25 m
- Maximum width: 6.50 m
- Minimum width: 3,50 m
13. The auxiliary building will have to be formalized with the same typologies and materials as the main building.
14. Pools located below the natural level of the land plus one meter do not count as an auxiliary building. However they must respect the separation of 3 m. Of the plot fence.
15. Only residential use with individual garage is allowed.
Private community garden (4b)
1. Buy those areas of plots in which, although their property is private and computes for purposes of minimum plot, no building is allowed and is bound to a unitary treatment of the garden.
2. The system of ownership shall be Community.
3. No building or installation #ver is allowed.
4. The urbanization project will define the characteristics of unit treatment that this space has to have.
PRICES OF THE PLOTS OF Vall-llobrega.
Plot. Nº 35 (1.465m2) € 230.000
Plot. No. 36 (1.465m2) € 230,000