Village stone house fully restored dated in 1700.
The house is divided into two floors.
The ground floor: vaulted entrance hall, living room with fireplace and vaulted kitchen overlooking the garden and pool, summer dining on adjoining terrace, a bathroom, a double room, a second lounge overlooking the garden.
Second floor: two bedrooms, one bathroom, full suite with a private terrace and a large bathroom.
Garden on two levels, summer dining room next to the kitchen, own water well to supply the garden watering, barbecue, dining terrace, saltwater pool with natural grass area and mature garden.
The house is fully equipped, very bright, heating through a radiant floor system, supported by heat pump in some areas, inside and outside alarm . All rooms are exterior with aluminum closures.